15 December 2012

Pillar Lounge Arts & Crafts Flea Market

On a bit of last minute whim, I signed up for a booth at the Pillar Lounge Arts & Crafts Flea Market in down town Lancaster just a week ago.

Today was the event.

Assigned booths - Mine is behind the fireplace.
Across the way, the fellow vendors.

I have not been a vendor before, but I came away from the experience quite pleased with my decision to be involved. It was a mild but steady flow of browsers and the day was fine for it. I certainly gleaned various insight into methods of self-improvement!

Photo courtesy of Emily Atkins. And we had couches to lounge on for the day...It is called the Pillar 'Lounge'.

My sincere appreciation to college buddy Emily for coming down (and taking a few pictures with me in the frame for proof), as well as the abundantly supportive presence of my Michael (unfortunately not photographed here). And it was good to talk to some other PCAD students and alumni.

I had protected works on display, packages of ten cards and envelopes, single cards with envelopes, business cards, and a printed sign-up form for my newsletter...Extras on the side.
Emily pulling a weird face for the camera while visiting the show.
For more, check out my website! http://www.mairintajcaya.com/greetings--prints.html

Happy Holidays!
Keep well.


No comments:

Post a Comment