27 November 2015

Happy Thanks Giving Season!

Just a brief and positive post for this important and pivotal time of the season, this year - 


This Thanks Giving, I am particularly reflective and grateful for the prominent shades of endurance, patience, strength, emotional stamina, and flexible, learning growth that have all guided inherent and necessary changes in my life, this year, so far.
I am thankful for the trajectory my work is on, for the aid and opportunity I have been given with the work made this year, and for the shows, new clients, creative colleagues, and support from loved ones that have all been involved. Here we go, into 2016...

Freerange 18lb. turkey home brined with all the seasonal trimmings from scratch!

May your holiday and your winter season be warm, loving, supportive, and proactive.
With kindness,
-Mairin-Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment