08 January 2016

"Made New" To Be Included In Infected By Art's Volume 4 Publication!

Well, I'm floored - and honored - to share the news that my painting "Made New" will be included in the international annual Infected By Art's Volume 4 art book!


"Made New" - 8 1/4 x 11 1/4" - Mixed Media, 2015


Congratulations to my fellow selectees and award winners! The work I am seeing for this volume so far is stunning.

And thank you for your hard work, jury panel, Erica Berkowitz, Patrick Jones, Lauren Panepinto, and Allen Williams.


*And thank you to those two lovely mystery people who voted for this piece during the week of the separate public voting - You rock! 

Now I just have to worry about how well the hi res digital file of this will turn out when it is printed amongst such admirable artists. Eek.

Floored, 
-Mairin-Taj

No comments:

Post a Comment